'Land' of Opportunity
Building Lots Offer Owner Flexibility
If You Build It…
If you are moving to the beach or within Sussex County, or if you are looking for an investment property, you have thousands of options to consider. Comparing prices and personalities of different neighborhoods and towns gives you an edge in your search, and lets you know “how much house” you can get for your price point in each respective area.
Do you want an ‘in-town’ lifestyle or property with a water view, for example? Downtown Lewes, Milton, and Rehoboth offer three distinctly different opportunities. Members of The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group can help you narrow down where you want to be, based on your priorities, and identify options/neighborhoods you may not have considered.
If your search of existing properties does not inspire you, another option to consider is purchasing a building lot. You can search for lots and land through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) here on The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group website. If you have questions about “setbacks,” “frontage,” “conditional use” and other real estate lingo that often makes its way into descriptions, please do not hesitate to ask us!
Many building lots – most outside of neighborhoods and even many in neighborhoods – advertise “no builder tie-in.” You’re free to choose your own builder, which of course means you can customize a home to suit your own taste.
Best of all, if you build it…you will love it, especially given the great prices of many building lots in today’s market!
The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group currently has approximately 50 lots listed throughout Sussex County – both rural and in neighborhoods from Milton to Georgetown to Lewes and beyond. Prices range from under $50,000 to under $700,000.
We would be happy to help you find the lot that fits your ‘punch list’ of desired specifications from the broad range available throughout the Sussex County MLS. Here is a list of featured lots that are listed through The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group:
(After you select each link, just select your browser’s “back” button if you would like to return to this list.)
Featured Lots in Georgetown
- Fairway Avenue, Georgetown, DE $49,900
- Front Street, Georgetown, DE $54,900
- Adams Street, Georgetown, DE $54,900
- Foxcroft Lane, Georgetown, DE $239,900
Featured Lots in Lewes
- John J. Williams Rt 24, Lewes, DE $45,000
- John J. Williams Rt 24, Lewes, DE $77,000
- John J. Williams Rt 24, Lewes, DE $87,000
- Ashwood Drive, Lewes, DE $89,900
- 33064 Grape Vine Ct, Lewes, DE $99,900
- 16 Bay Oak Dr, Lewes, DE $99,900
- 33056 Grape Vine Ct, Lewes, DE $119,900
- Lot 12 Cristeen Court, Lewes, DE $130,000
- 33477 Hunters Run, Lewes, DE $159,900
- Bookhammer Landing Rd., Lewes, DE $169,900
- Lot Ab Red Mill Drive, Lewes, DE $225,000
- Pilottown Rd, Lewes, DE $225,000
- 17024 Black Marlin Circle, Lewes, DE $255,000
- Black Marlin Drive, Lewes, DE $279,900
- 316 Pilottown Road, Lewes, DE $399,900
- 16650 Blue Marlin Ct, Lewes, DE $419,000
- East Cape Shores Drive, Lewes, DE $519,900
- Cedar Avenue, Lewes, DE $649,900
Featured Lots in Milton
- 210 Bay Ave, Milton, DE $49,900
- 417 Pine Street, Milton, DE $49,900
- 14440 Slim St, Milton, DE $49,900
- 416 Cedar Street, Milton, DE $49,900
- 14436 Slim St, Milton, DE $49,900
- 120 Hazzard Street, Milton, DE $59,900
- Reynolds Rd., Milton, DE $99,900
- Reynolds Rd, Milton, DE $99,900
- Reynolds Rd, Milton, DE $99,900
- Red Fox Lane, Milton, DE $144,000
- Lot 81 Red Cedar, Milton, DE $120,000
- Den Drive, Milton, DE $144,000
- 30245 Mill Run, Milton, DE $179,900
- Lot 22 Sandpiper, Milton, DE $184,900
- Lot 22 Heronwood Ln, Milton, DE $199,900
- Atlantic Street, Milton, DE $468,900
If you have a lot to sell, we would love to hear from you, too!
The Lee Ann Wilkinson Group